We specialise in rental management for individual property owners seeking a complete property management solution.
Please feel free to contact us or request a call back if you are an owner wanting to learn more about how we can help you.
Rental Services we provide include:
1. Active Marketing to minimise vacancy periods
2. Pre-screening of Tenants according to your custom requirements
2. Preparation, explanation and signing of Tenancy Agreement
3. Detailed Professional Inventory with Photo/ Video documentation
4. Detailed move in briefing for the Tenant
5. Management of Security, Booking deposits and Monthly Rental
6. A secure portal providing access to all documents including all signed documentation, account documents etc. for your easy access
7. Personal handling of tenant queries
8. Furniture Staging to upsell your Property
Property Services we provide include:
1. Arrangement and supervision of any repair works and maintenance works
2. General safety inspection
3. Professional Cleaning
4. Key Holding Services
5. Round the clock Security Services/ CCTV Camera Coverage
6 Property Visits whenever urgent and/or complaints are received
7. Arrangement of replacement and/or refurbishment of furnishings
8. Utilities management
K16 Services is focused on building trust by taking care and carefully controlling each part of the process. We find that many potential disputes and problems landlords have with tenants can be avoided if addressed from the very start. Our methodical approach at every stage ensures all foreseeable issues are addressed so they are less likely to happen, and if they do, are efficiently and effectively managed so that you have peace of mind.
As landlords too, we understand the objective is to have control, maximize your rental yields and minimize void periods. We find that managing your tenants from the start in a fair and responsible manner is the best way to achieve that. Why? Managed properties consistently lead to less void periods, timely payments, less costly repair jobs and less time consuming disagreements.
Our Experience avoids costly issues. Having done this hundreds of times, we’ve seen almost every problem, dealt with it, refined our processes and then done it again.
Relationships we’re built over time. With our long standing agents, contractors and industry peers, it means our maintenance, administration and overhead cost are kept low. Most importantly, our maintenance is done right.
We are focused and personal. By doing one thing over and over, we’ve built the experience save you time, cost and lots of potential stress. Also, we assign one primary manager who you will deal with. This mean one point of contact with someone who you know and knows you.
With our Online Portal, you can keep tabs on your property anytime, and that means no more waiting for updates and important contracts like tenancy agreements are never lost.
Contact us today to find out more about our competitive fixed rates.